2014 Toyota RAV4 FWD LE 4D Sport UtilityOnly 8 similar vehicles left.
Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE FWD FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC Dual VVT-i
Recent Arrival! 24/31 City/Highway MPG
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* If you're shopping for a compact SUV with good cargo space, a car-like ride and a low sticker price, the 2014 Toyota RAV4 is worth a look. Audio buffs will love the straightforward Entune audio system that includes apps and Bluetooth audio streaming. Those seeking an all-electric SUV will only find it in the 2014 RAV4 EV. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy interior for people and cargo; strikes a good balance between ride comfort and sure-footed handling. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 RAV4 captures the spirit of freedom that began with the original RAV4, yet breaks new ground in refinement, practicality and technology. With expressive styling and a roomy, comfortable interior, RAV4 is decidedly refined, but with agile handling and all-weather capability. The traditionally mounted spare now resides under the cargo floor so that the RAV4 now has a true liftgate, opening up instead of out. Opt for the RAV4 Limited and you'll get a power liftgate with jam protection that even offers height adjustment. From its efficient engine to its new 6-speed automatic transmission and updated suspension, RAV4 is every bit a driver's machine. It's now available with the all-new Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive system. It improves handling by distributing power from front to rear, and manages the vehicle's braking system from side to side for maximum control on a variety of surfaces. RAV4's standard 2.5-liter 4-cylinder DOHC engine produces 176 horsepower along with 172 lb.-ft. of torque to make short work of long roads. Treat your friends and family like first-class passengers. With the pull of a handle, they can recline the rear seatbacks and enjoy the ride. Even with all the leg room offered by RAV4's interior, there's still plenty of room for your gear. In fact, you can stow up to 38.4 cubic feet of cargo with the rear seatbacks in their upright position. You can even fold the second-row seats in seconds by pulling the handle up and lower the seatbacks to create a wide, flat load space with 73.4 cubic feet of cargo capacity. Optional features now include Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert which provides audible and visual cues when the RAV4 detects oncoming traffic. The available Smart Key fob allows you to lock and unlock the doors and liftgate with one touch and start the vehicle with the push of a button, Display Audio with Navigation and Entune, 11 JBL GreenEdge speakers in seven locations with a subwoofer and amplifier. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.