2014 Toyota Tundra 4WD SR5 4D CrewMaxOnly 3 similar vehicles left.
TOYOTA CERTIFIED, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, 18" x 8J Styled Steel Wheels. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Super White 2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive i-Force 5.7L V8 Flex Fuel DOHC 32V LEV
Odometer is 44227 miles below market average!
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 160 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* If you haven't already pledged allegiance to a truck brand, the Tundra has allure with Toyota's reputation for quality in general and this model's excellent resale value in particular. Some buyers may also like to know that the Tundra is made in America at Toyota's San Antonio, Texas, factory. Source: KBB.com
* Toyota's full-size truck, the Tundra is a hard-core workhorse with an edgy, and exciting look that stands out from the competition. Dependent on trim, it is available in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Double cab, and CrewMax and engine possibilities that include a 4.0-Liter V6 with 270 Horsepower, a 4.6-Liter i-FORCE V8 with 310 HP, or the absolutely incredible 5.7-Liter V8 with 381 HP and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. As an optional on all models, you can get it with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential and Traction Control. For 2014, for the exterior, it has a hood that is higher, a grille that is wider and with a different look for each of the 5 available trims. The Tundra's body has a much more aggressive look overall with strong chiseled angles, newly squared off fenders, and a restyled tailgate with a large embossed Tundra logo and an integrated spoiler. On the inside, 2014 changes also include a center stack that is now easier and reach for the driver. Plus, Bluetooth and a Backup camera now come standard on all models. The Base Model SR comes standard with the Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch-screen, a USB port, cruise control, and power windows. Step up to the higher SR5 trim and gain a 7-inch touch-screen, HD Radio, and a manual sliding window in the rear. In the Limited trim, you will get more luxuries like power and heated front bucket seats, leather, navigation and dual-zone climate control. The Platinum adds even more with LED daytime running lights, a power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune Premium JBL Audio with App Suite and Navigation, 20-inch alloy wheels, and parking assist sonar. The 1794 Edition, which is Western in theme, has been added for 2014 as well. 1794 is in honor of the founding year of the Texas ranch where the factory that builds the Tundra now sits. Having many of the same features as the platinum, it uses ultra-suede accents, saddle brown leather, and wood-style trim. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.