2015 Toyota Corolla FWD S Plus 4D SedanOnly 6 similar vehicles left.
Slate Metallic 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus FWD CVT 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 18238 miles below market average!
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* 160 Point Inspection
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable Cars Reviews:
* Copious rear legroom; impressive fuel economy; user-friendly controls; generous standard equipment; pleasant ride. Source: Edmunds
* The Toyota Corolla is a fresh take on the design of a long-time icon. It has been given major stylistic changes inside and out resulting in a car that is edgy, fun, and economical all at once. The new front grille and dramatic headlights show off its attitude, complemented smooth aerodynamic lines all the way back to the stylish new taillights in the rear. With 4 models there is a Corolla for almost every taste. Toyota has given shoppers 2 peppy 1.8L, 4-Cylinder engine alternatives. The version for the L, LE, and S models has Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence and 132hp. The engine in the LE Eco has Valvematic technology and 140hp. Depending on the model and trim you select you can get a 6-Speed manual, a 4-speed automatic Transmission with intelligence, or a Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode. Fuel efficiencies vary by trim, but the best is the LE Eco CVT with an EPA estimated 30 MPG city and 42 MPG hwy. Passengers up front will be comfortable in adjustable, Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats. Plus, you will be soothed with Air Conditioning or Automatic climate control, depending on trim level. The base L trim comes nicely equipped with essentials like power windows, locks and outside mirrors, and a steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth hands-free phone controls. In addition, you get Tech Audio with AM FM CD, Auxiliary Jack, USB port, iPod interface, and hands-free calling and music streaming utilizing Bluetooth. The top-level S trims offer enticing features like Paddle Shifters for precision driving, Sport Drive mode, 17-inch alloy wheels, Push Button Start, a Multi-information display, and the amazing Entune Premium Audio System with Navigation and App Suite. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.